The responsibilities of the Dogs NSW Agility Committee for ANKC Agility in NSW are to:-
- Monitor the organisation of Agility Trials and ensure that they are conducted in accordance with the ANKC Rules for the Conduct of Agility Trials and the Dogs NSW Rules and Regulations.
- Allocate and amend Trial dates.
- Make recommendations for amendments to the ANKC Rules for the Conduct of Agility Trials and the Dogs NSW Regulations.
- Consider reports of Trial Representatives.
- Refer incidents reported at Trials by the Trial Representatives to the Secretary, the Board or the Affiliate concerned as appropriate.
- Conduct State and National Agility Trials as required by the Dogs NSW Board.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Affiliates on Trial Rules and Regulations and all other matters relating to Agility.
- Conduct education programs for Agility Instructors and Stewards.
- Interpret rules and guide Judges in that interpretation.
The Agility Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of every month at the Dogs NSW Canine Council Office.
Please Note any item to be placed on the agenda for the Agility Committee should be sent to the office no later than the COB on the Monday one week prior to the meeting and marked to the attention of Virginia Gagan-Wilson.
For more detailed information on Dogs NSW related trial regulations go to: Dogs NSW Trial Regulations