| || ||
NSW STATE TEAM MEMBERS FOR THE NATIONAL AGILITY TRIAL 2012
The DOGS NSW Agility Committee, would like to congratulate the following Dogs NSW Members who represented team New South Wales
at the National Agility Trial 2012 and finishing in 1st Place.
Ashley Roach - Ag Ch 400 Joey ADM JDM ADO JDO GD SD
Peter Westwood - Glenkentray Buttonsbows ADM JDM JDO GD SPDM SDX
Darren Johanson - Kona CDX ADM JDM JDO SPD GD SD FDCH
Le Hammer - Ag Ch Brenilly Diamond Dog ADM10 ADO7 JDM10 JDO9 SDM GDM SPDM
Elga Enriquez - Weisdale Imperial Jasper ADM JDM SD GD SPDX
Patricia Walsh - Ag Ch 400 Venus CDX ADM ADO JDM JDO GDM SPDM SDX
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
2012 NSW State Team Selection criteria
The Dogs NSW Agility Committee has determined the criteria to select the NSW Agility Team members to represent NSW in the NATIONAL AGILITY TEAM EVENT
to be conducted in NSW from 13-17 June 2012, to be:-
- Separate, non-titling classes set at Master Agility and Master Jumping level and judged to Agility Team Event rules, in six Team Selection Trials.
- Handler-dog teams must compete in both Selection classes at a minimum of four selection trials (except if Judging).
- NSW State Team will comprise five handler-dog teams plus one reserve team.
- Team positions determined by:- 1) Disqualification Average; 2) Fault Average; 3) Score Average after eligibility check
The NSW State Team selection trials are:
- October 22, 2011 Agility Dog Club
- October 23, 2011 Brush Farm
- February 4, 2012 Dogs NSW Agility Committee Fundraiser
- March 10, 2012 Newcastle
- March 31, 2012 Far South East Kennel Club
- April 14, 2012 Armidale
Scoring per ADM and JDM class:
- ADM clear round: Score = (SCT subtract Course time) e.g. SCT 60s, Course Time 46.65s. Score 13.35
- JDM clear round: Score = (SCT subtract Course time) x2 e.g. SCT 40s, Course Time 34.65s. Score 10.70
- Round with faults: Score = negative Total Faults e.g. 15 Total Faults. Score = -15
- DQ: For each DQ; Score = -50